- 2007: graduated from Penncrest High School.
- 2007-2012: studied a slew of things at Temple University. Spent a semester at the University of Cádiz in Spain in 2009. Worked as a tutor, curriculum designer, classroom assistant, and instructor for the Russell Conwell Learning Center (now defunct). Graduated summa cum laude in 2012 with a B.A. in mathematics and in Spanish literature and linguistics (double major), along with an Honors certificate and a certificate in Arabic.
- 2012 - 2015: earned an M.S. in mathematics and a Teaching in Higher Education certificate from Temple University.
- 2015 - 2018: earned a dual Ph.D. from Temple University and the Bergische Universität Wuppertal. Defended 26 March 2018. Check out my entry in the Mathematics Genealogy Project!
- July 2018 - July 2019: worked as a postdoc in the Numerical Algorithms and High-Performance Computing group at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Sept 2019: began a postdoc at Charles University in Prague, working on Scalable and Accurate Numerical Linear Algebra for Next-Generation Hardware.